Missing letter from uscis by usps

Brooklyn, NY |

n-400 filed on 8/24,received I-797C on 9/3, checked current status on uscis site and it says fp appointment letter has mailed on sept 3 but still havent received yet. its 9/12 today. did usps lost the letter? what should i do?

AVVO attorneys would definitely not know that. We have no UPS representatives here giving out legal advice. At least not one that I know of.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

First, you should use an immigration lawyer whenever you apply for an immigration benefit. This is especially true for naturalization applications where foreign nationals apply indiscriminately to naturalize and find themselves facing not only a denial, but removal proceedings. If you decided to risk applying without a lawyer, keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best since you cannot withdraw a naturalization application unless DHS consents to it. If you haven't received it yet and it was mailed on 9/3, you should not be alarmed just yet. Good luck to you. Keep fingers crossed. Toes too.

IMPORTANT: Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during an attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private attorney-client consultation. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, an attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual. For persons located in New Jersey: To the extent that Mr. Murray's profile can be considered an advertisement in New Jersey, which is denied, be advised that NO ASPECT OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE SUPREME COURT OF NEW JERSEY. Furthermore, the selection methodology for the SuperLawyers' "Rising Stars" awards is set forth at length at this website: http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html.

I got it today before crossing my toes. Thanks.

Dean P Murray

Dean P Murray

There you go. That's why I didn't suggest an Infopass. Even though DHS applications have soared in price, having patience is still more important than having the dough to apply. Congrats!

That may happen as some of my mailings have been lost as well. Wait, document everything and follow up with the INFOPASS if need be with the Service.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

I received it today. It actually did happen before so I am a bit paranoid about this issue. Thank you.

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

You bet.

Maybe... Make an infopass appointment and they may be able to assist you or call USCIS. It could take a few more days though so its possible that it is still on its way. Good Luck.

I received it today. Thank you :)

I would call the USCIS and advise them that you have not receive the fingerprint notice and follow their instructions on what to do.

I received it today. Thank you.

Maybe, maybe not.
Do an InfoPass.,

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Maybe

www.Low-Fee-Immigration-Lawyer.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630