Missed meeting with probation officer

Asked almost 2 years ago - Houston, TX

i was recently placed on defered ajudification for assault family violence for 2yrs. i missed my meeting with my probation officer due to military training i tried to call several times with no answer what should i do

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Theresa Cay Langford

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Show up in your PO's office asap with documentation of the military olbigation.

    The above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses are merely intended to provide... more
  2. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with Mr. Harrison. You need to report to the probation office in person ASAP.

    I hope you had an attorney involved in this case. If you did, you should also consult that attorney now. And, you should be speaking with a criminal defense lawyer who is familiar with the workings of military law.

    Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No... more
  3. Atousa Saei


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You should call your probation officers office immediately and ask what paperwork they want. Most likely, you should bring papers showing your military training schedule, signed by whoever was instructing the training showing that you were training at the time of the meeting.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,446 answers this week

2,922 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,446 answers this week

2,922 attorneys answering