Missed meeting with probation officer

Asked almost 2 years ago - Houston, TX

i was recently placed on defered ajudification for assault family violence for 2yrs. i missed my meeting with my probation officer due to military training i tried to call several times with no answer what should i do

1. Theresa Cay Langford

2

Answered . Show up in your PO's office asap with documentation of the military olbigation.

2. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

2

Answered . I agree with Mr. Harrison. You need to report to the probation office in person ASAP.

I hope you had an attorney involved in this case. If you did, you should also consult that attorney now. And, you should be speaking with a criminal defense lawyer who is familiar with the workings of military law.

3. Atousa Saei

Pro

1

Answered . You should call your probation officers office immediately and ask what paperwork they want. Most likely, you should bring papers showing your military training schedule, signed by whoever was instructing the training showing that you were training at the time of the meeting.