Missed meeting with probation officer

Houston, TX |

i was recently placed on defered ajudification for assault family violence for 2yrs. i missed my meeting with my probation officer due to military training i tried to call several times with no answer what should i do

Show up in your PO's office asap with documentation of the military olbigation.

The above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses are merely intended to provide general information about the question asked. Frequently, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the answer. Information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney in your community. The law changes frequently and varies from state to state. You should verify and confirm any information provided with an attorney licensed in your state

I agree with Mr. Harrison. You need to report to the probation office in person ASAP.

I hope you had an attorney involved in this case. If you did, you should also consult that attorney now. And, you should be speaking with a criminal defense lawyer who is familiar with the workings of military law.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

You should call your probation officers office immediately and ask what paperwork they want. Most likely, you should bring papers showing your military training schedule, signed by whoever was instructing the training showing that you were training at the time of the meeting.