Misrepresentation by Car Dealer ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Pittsburgh, PA

I just bought a new car from an Out-of-state dealer. During our correspondence via email, two particular information were requested by me and they are the period of time the car has been on the lot and its current mileage since it is a 2012 model. Both of which are information I relied on when making my purchase. I was told 4 months and 80 miles respectively. The deal was then carried out under this trust and he delivered the vehicle. After the transaction, I realized that the car has actually been on the lot for 8 months when I discovered the service check in date in the glove compartment. The mileage was also at 210. Do I have a legal case against this dealer and what actions can I take for this injustice.

1. Michael W. Aitken

1

Answered . It sounds like a clear case for fruad. However, it seems your potential recovery is nuisance level at best.