Minor laws for marijuana in Maryland

Asked 12 months ago - Salisbury, MD

I was caught with 6grams of weed, a bubbler, and a grinder. I am tunring 18 in little over a month.What should i do/expect.

1. Jason W Cleckner Esq.

Pro

2

Answered . It depends-have you already been to your informal interview with a case worker from DJS? If so, and they've forwarded your case for prosecution, you should expect the possibility that you are placed on probation. But hopefully you can do better. If you haven't been to your interview, you may be able to do some drug education and never have charges filed.

2. William Lawrence Welch III

1

Answered . You face the possibility of a criminal record and having to serve time. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

3. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . You should strongly consider hiring a criminal attorney to help you in this situtation.