Military breach of contract

Asked almost 3 years ago - Jacksonville, FL

My military contract states that i sign up for 6 years and successfully complete A school, power school and prototype, and i receive the remaining of my bonus. I kept my end of the bargain and graduated prototype in Feb. They gave me a small portion of what they were supposed too.16000. Now they are telling me since i signed in august but couldn't get in til November they are paying me Novembers enlistment. That's NOT what i was promised. Is this a breach of my contract? I talked to JAG and they were not able to help. What can i do?

1. Chad Thomas Van Horn

Pro

Answered . Take the military contract to a former JAG officer. I would do a google search to find someone that has that experience. It is always a difficult thing suing the government (most of the time you can't) but if you have a contract, both parties should abide by it. Best of luck.