Mgm adopts g/kids/parents tpr'd,yet bonded /w kids.Mgm abusive,gives away 1 kid, d/c all visits /w sib/mom. dhs says can't help

Portland, OR |

mgm terminated permanently the bonds est. with both parents after being caught in the act of abusing kids. The purpose of mgm becoming involved in the dependency was only to ensure Mother remained Mother. The family all knew the kids needed their Mother, dhs allegations frivolous. Mgm was to attain physical access to the kids and return them to Mom. Mgm quickly switched gears, decided $/benefits i.e. free rent/ $10,000 began playing both sides (easily done-mom not speaking to dhs)- agreeing /w mom for not contacting dhs for kids best interests/ simultaneously reporting to dhs moms whereabouts unknown(abandonement).Forcing the kids to report the same or not see mom anymore. after tpr kids began to be alienated from parents. How can I expect anyone to believe this ridiculous tale is fact?

1. It's not exactly clear what you're asking here, as you're using a lot of abbreviations and shorthand. It's not even clear to me who you are, or what role you play in the case.

If you have questions about a juvenile proceeding, or a termination of parental rights proceeding, I would encourage you to speak to a lawyer in your area as soon as possible.

Child custody topics