Medical provider can't find my entire medical file.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Sherman, TX

The exam was for a full physical for a job. I also had to provide all medical documentation for any past treatment for my entire life. Many of these files were from the military, especially the war so there was other information in them as well. These items were supposed to be forwarded to the employer along with the results of the physical. When I returned 2 days later to have my TB test checked they could not find the medical record. A month later I got a call from my employer stating I never showed up for the exam. I wrote a letter explaining the situation.

I live near Sherman and the exam was conducted in Paris, TX.

1. Carmine John Giardino

Answered . Can't understand what you are asking

2. Don Karotkin

Answered . I'd like to help you, but I can't figure out what you are asking or what help you are seeking. Please try again.