Medical Malpractice/Personal Injury

I posted my question 22 days ago and still have not received an answer. Re: By-pass urgery error.Albany, OR Any chance that someone will have an answer in the near future.

Albany, OR -

Attorney Answers (1)

Peter Robert Stone

Peter Robert Stone

Personal Injury Lawyer - Citrus Heights, CA

Medical Malpractice is based in most states on the local standard of care. The best thing to do is to get a complete copy of your medical records before and after the malpractice. Talk to a local attorney in the area who can consult with a local specialist in the same medical area to determine if there was a breach of the standard of care.

Peter :)

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.