Medical examination.

Everett, MA |

When you are filling the form I-693, medical examination. who needs the vaccines?
Both of them or just who is getting the adjustment of status??

The US Citizen does not need to go through a medical evaluation. Just the intending immigrant does. Good Luck.

Framingham Immigration Attorney
    www.gagarinlaw.com
    508 455 4241

2. You do not fill out the I-693. A civil surgeon is required to fill it out.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. The intending immigrant needs the medical. You go to the civil surgeon, they fill it out and give you a sealed envelope (you get a copy). Do not temper with the sealed envelope as it is opened only by immigration.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

4. The Civil Surgeon will complete the I693 for the individual adjusting their status - therefore the one who needs the vaccines (if at all) is the one adjusting status.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104