Medical examination.

Asked over 1 year ago - Everett, MA

When you are filling the form I-693, medical examination. who needs the vaccines?
Both of them or just who is getting the adjustment of status??

1. Kira Gagarin

4

Best Answer

Answered . The US Citizen does not need to go through a medical evaluation. Just the intending immigrant does. Good Luck.

Framingham Immigration Attorney
    www.gagarinlaw.com
    508 455 4241

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . You do not fill out the I-693. A civil surgeon is required to fill it out.

3. Irene Vaisman

2

Answered . The intending immigrant needs the medical. You go to the civil surgeon, they fill it out and give you a sealed envelope (you get a copy). Do not temper with the sealed envelope as it is opened only by immigration.

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  4. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Answered . The Civil Surgeon will complete the I693 for the individual adjusting their status - therefore the one who needs the vaccines (if at all) is the one adjusting status.