Mediation-divorce. What to do next?

Asked about 3 years ago - Tampa, FL

Instead of judge to sign the divorce yesterday, she is sending us to mediation.My soon to be ex has mentioned that I didn`t left him his computer and very few other stuff. He got arrested due to domestic violence and that is how our marriage ended.Now, I am concerned what may happen on the mediation and why judge mentioned trial?We don`t have kids,no property. Nothing. Not wealthy either. He did very bad things nor were providing as husband should.I had to move as he got restrain order, so computer and only a few his stuff I took with me. I left him his clothes.I didn`t even keep the furniture.He gave me a lot of pain and I want him out of my life. I don`t want any trial. Is it possible to end this marriage just after the mediation?He is on probation. We are in Florida. Thank you.

1. John Arthur Smitten

Answered . Mediation is required i every case prior to setting the case for trial.

2. John M. Cullum

Answered . You can get your case heard fairly quickly if you reach an agreement at mediation.