Medford MA.

Medford, MA |

I'm married, and i am applying through my wife, to became a citizen. i need someone to help me fill out the forms that it need, as the form i-485, g-325, i-864, and i-693, i send the form i-130 , and i got a receipt number, and is waiting for approval, but i had an appointment on infopass, and they said that i don't need to wait for the approval of the i-130 to send all the other forms, because i am an immediate case update status, I've been married for 2 years. I would like to know. How much it will cost for a lawyer fill out the forms?

I sent already the form i-130.

1. You need to contact attorneys directly as most will not post their fees on an online forum, since each case is different from the next.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. Your best bet is to meet with an attorney in person to go over the situation and get a fair estimate of what it will cost. If you had an attorney from the beginning, you could have saved yourself a lot of time.

Best of luck!

Law Office of Ilir Kavaja
    30 Newbury Street
    Boston, MA 02116

(617) 515-5545
    www.kavajalaw. com

The above is NOT legal advice, and is NOT intended to be legal advice. No Attorney-Client relationship is created through the above answer.

3. Each lawyer charges a different amount. Legal services differ. For marriage cases, our office prepares and files all of the forms/petitions and the supporting documentation. We also prepare the parties for the marriage interview and attend the marriage interview with them. In essence, we provide rap around services for the clients. Some attorneys differ so make sure you ask all relevant questions when interviewing lawyers.

4. I suggest tht we meet first and then I would be glad to give you an amount.

You also need to decide whether you want your attorney to attend your interview (that is advisable).

Will Krasnow
    Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP
    535 Boylston Street
    Boston, MA 02116
    617-849-7878
    wkrasnow@constangy.com