Me and this girl have been going back and forward for a month now and she told the resource officer that i was showing pictures

Pensacola, FL |
Filed under: Sexual harassment

of her in her bra and panties to her 10 year old brother. So she went and got a group of her friends to side with her in the story. when the dean went though my phone and she seen that i had inappropriate pictures so basically making her story true. the deans took my ipod and gave it to the resources officer for evidence. So basically all i want to know is what are the that can be pressed against me as far as what is going to happen after all this is over? can someone please help me because i'm having major anxiety attack really bad and i'm just scared because I dont want to be a registered sex offender. i'm only 18

1. Theoretically, you could be prosecuted for harassment/stalking, possession of child pornography (depending upon her age), transmission of child pornography, and the like. It really all depends on her age and what she is saying to the police. This is very, very serious. You need to hire a criminal defense attorney.

This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.

2. The answer is yes and you already posted this on Avvo. Go see a criminal defense attorney now.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/