Me and my boyfriend are co defendants to a crime and have a child together probation officer said no contact

Asked over 1 year ago - Mc Neal, AZ

is there any way to have contact for our child

1. Scott A Macleod

2

Answered . Hi, thank you for the question and comment. No contact with who? Your child, or each other, or both?

I am assuming you have or had an attorney. You should probably contact him or her first, if not, feel free to give me a call for a no-cost consultation.

Good luck!

2. Brent D Harris

1

Answered . You both, or preferably your attorney, should ask the judge for a modification of the terms of your probation, this will help if your PO does not object. You'll want to indicate the relationship AND that as the father he contributes to the well-being of your child, pays for necessities, is bonded with the kid who misses daddy, etc.

3. Michael Douglas Shafer

1

Answered . Talk to the attorney who represented you. I cannot comment any further without knowing the terms of the order.