Me and my boyfriend are co defendants to a crime and have a child together probation officer said no contact

Mc Neal, AZ |

is there any way to have contact for our child

1. Hi, thank you for the question and comment. No contact with who? Your child, or each other, or both?

I am assuming you have or had an attorney. You should probably contact him or her first, if not, feel free to give me a call for a no-cost consultation.

Good luck!

Scott A. Mac Leod is licensed to practice law in Arizona. The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice for a particular matter. This response does not create any attorney-client relationship with the author. For specific advice about your particular situation, please consult an attorney.

2. Talk to the attorney who represented you. I cannot comment any further without knowing the terms of the order.

3. You both, or preferably your attorney, should ask the judge for a modification of the terms of your probation, this will help if your PO does not object. You'll want to indicate the relationship AND that as the father he contributes to the well-being of your child, pays for necessities, is bonded with the kid who misses daddy, etc.

Anyone viewing this web site should not act on any information contained on this site without seeking professional counsel from an attorney. Use of this web site and/or transmission of information to the firm is not intended to create, and should not be construed as creating, an attorney-client relationship with the firm or any of its attorneys. If you choose to communicate with the firm or any of its attorneys or other personnel through this web site, do not transmit any confidential or sensitive information by e-mail until you have spoken to an attorney from our firm either by telephone or in person. This web site may be considered advertising under applicable laws and ethical rules. The Law Offices of Brent D. Harris, PLLC do not seek to represent anyone in any state where lawyers in the firm are not admitted to practice, or in any state where this web site fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.