Me and my boyfriend are co defendants to a crime and have a child together probation officer said no contact

Asked almost 2 years ago - Mc Neal, AZ

is there any way to have contact for our child

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Scott A Macleod

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Hi, thank you for the question and comment. No contact with who? Your child, or each other, or both?

    I am assuming you have or had an attorney. You should probably contact him or her first, if not, feel free to give me a call for a no-cost consultation.

    Good luck!

    Scott A. Mac Leod is licensed to practice law in Arizona. The information provided here is for educational... more
  2. Brent D Harris

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . You both, or preferably your attorney, should ask the judge for a modification of the terms of your probation, this will help if your PO does not object. You'll want to indicate the relationship AND that as the father he contributes to the well-being of your child, pays for necessities, is bonded with the kid who misses daddy, etc.

    Anyone viewing this web site should not act on any information contained on this site without seeking professional... more
  3. Michael Douglas Shafer

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Talk to the attorney who represented you. I cannot comment any further without knowing the terms of the order.

Related Topics

Criminal defense

Criminal law establishes the classifications of crimes, how guilt or innocence is determined, and the types of punishment or rehabilitation that may be imposed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,184 answers this week

3,058 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,184 answers this week

3,058 attorneys answering