Me (28)from Bangladesh. my father gone by employee visa to USA & if he trying visa for me then it which category visa will be?

Tahoka, TX |

I am form Bangladesh. my age is 28. that is why i was unable to go with my parents.my younger brother already gone with them.

It will depend on whether you are married or not. If you are unmarried, he can petition for you to come in category F2B if he first becomes a permanent resident. Unfortunately, if you are married, he can only petition for you to come to the U.S. if he becomes a U.S. citizen first in category F3. In both instances, there is a significant wait in order for a visa to become available. Check with the Visa Bulletin, linked below to see current wait times. You should consult with an attorney who can advise you of any options for other visas that you might be eligible for.

www.gassonlaw.com - Disclaimer: This a general answer to your legal question. Unless you have a signed engagement letter with me, you should not consider this information to be legal advice.

2. Family-based 2B preference category.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

---------
    Carl Shusterman, Esq.
    Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
    Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic or In-Person
    https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
    600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    (213) 394-4554 x0
    Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
    www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. I agree with Mr Shusterman

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104