Me & my boyfriend each recieved an assault by contact family member, plead not guilty. Can we get this dropped by ourselves

Asked over 1 year ago - Watauga, TX

Neither one of us ever said we were physically fighting. I called the police said we were arguing verbally. It is in municple city court not county.

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

5

8

Answered . I am sorry that you are going through this, most likely if neither of you testifes against the other it may be dismissed, however that is up to the local district attorney the police and the courts, be carereful. take care.

2. Richard Timothy Jones

3

Answered . You can get it dropped by yourselves, but you'd have a better chance with an experienced criminal defense attorney.

Www.Austincriminaldefenseattorney.Com
    512-495-1813
    Austin Family Violence Lawyer

3. Cynthia Russell Henley

3

Answered . You may be able to get it dismissed but it is more likely if you have lawyers representing you. You both have a right to take the 5th, and it is likely without the testimony of each of you, neither case will proceed forward.

Cynthia Henley
    713-222-1220