May I work in USA without working permit on E2 visa spouse.Is it possible to work in USA while I am on business trip.

Russell Springs, KY |

I am a spouse with E2 visa.I am currently in process to get my Working Authorization in USA, but it will not arrive on time. I am entering states in Jan 2014. I will be not employeed and paid by company in USA. My salary will be covered by Europian company. My company cannot give me E2 visa as a employee, because I am not citizen of the country where is the EU company located at. My husband works for the same company and therefore I was able to get E2 visa as spouse. Can I work for sister company while I am on Business Trip till I get my Work Permit?

No. Please see

Mr. Shusterman's response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

You will not be able to work without work authorization.