Master Judge has put a hold on child support until proves himself disabled and owes arrears what should I do?

Asked about 2 years ago - Las Vegas, NV

evalulation for him supposedly saying he is disabled there is a hold on my child support money which I haven't over 1 year. He is also in contempt of court. He abandoned myself and his child over seven years ago. So since I wasn't recieving child support I had to apply for TANF which has been a bad joke. TANF has made me sit out twice now because Im not complying with my case plan. I feel that the tanf program is trying to black ball me. I am enrolled in Stevens-Henager College which I am attending online. Tanf can't seem to prove my going to college when I've worked with my instructors and administration or myself and still accept my paperwork on my tracking of my hours. this is an accredited federal college. where do I go next?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Israel Lynda Kunin

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . Sometimes the questions asked on AVVO are so fact specific that you should sit down with an experienced Family Law attorney. If you can't afford a consultation, there are pro bono services available. Contact

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,839 answers this week

2,901 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,839 answers this week

2,901 attorneys answering