Mass Lawyers Help Please ASAP! I had surgery back in feb 2012 I was told that they were going to remove scar tissue that grew

Asked almost 2 years ago - Stow, MA

back the wrong way in my right ear an 3 hr surgery turned into a 6-7 hr surgery. They had to remove a piece of my brain that was infected in my ear canal. I have been having problems with my left side going numb, giving out and every time I try to see a Nero Doc not knowing that they are related to the hospital i had my surgery in they say they cant help me or they dont take my insurgence. I need legal help I think a hospital black listed me Im 25 been out of work for almost a year i just found out that i might have crones that got aggravated by meds i was on after surgery. I need legal help what should I do? Please help me!

Attorney answers (5)

  1. Brian P Finnerty


    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . I'm sorry to hear about your situation. There are many unanswered questions here. You would have a case for malpractice if a medical expert would state in writing that certain treatment fell below the accepted standard of care and that you were harmed as a result. Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss the facts of your potential claim, your insurance and treatment issues, and the legal process involved.
    I hope your symptoms improve.

    Nothing in this email is to be construed as legal advice, or as a solicitation to create an attorney/client... more
  2. Brynn Sullivan Zawada

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Medical malpractice cases are very complex and fact specific cases. A proper analysis of the facts in your particular case can not possibly be done adequately through this website. I would suggest you contact a medical malpractice attorney who can sit down and review your medical history with you. Good luck.

    The answer to this question is for informational purposes only and is expressly not legal advice. This information... more
  3. Daniel Paul Buttafuoco


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . It is difficult to give an accurate evaluation of your case based on the limited information provided. You should find an experienced medical malpractice lawyer and call for a consultation.

    If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. NY Attorney, Daniel Buttafuoco, has been voted... more
  4. Christian K. Lassen II


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I'm sorry to hear about this, and you should have a local med mal lawyer order all your medical records and bills and send to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755
  5. Neil Burns

    Contributor Level 7


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . First - I'm sorry for what's happened. I understand the how difficult it can be to deal with the hospitals and doctors when they won't accept insurance. Second, it seems like you may have case moving forward, but without knowing the specifics it's hard to say. Your best course of action is to gather up any and all medical records you have and meet with an attorney. Most, like myself, offer free consultations. It's simply a matter of reaching out (email, phone or whatever method you prefer) and setting up a time to meet in person.

    Starting down this path is never fun but once you have an experienced advocate on your side I'm sure you'll find this journey less nerve racking. I'd be glad to speak with you in greater depth just reach out. Thank you and best of luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,036 answers this week

3,326 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,036 answers this week

3,326 attorneys answering