Marry illegal with confidential marriage license in California?

I wondering is it safe and protection from IRS, INS, ICE if I, USA Citizenship marry a lady, illegal by use confidential marriage license in California ? Is that confidential marriage license keep us from No one will find know that we are married ? Will it protect her an illegal untill Obama change the immigration reform next year ? Will that work out ?

1. The Petition for Alien Relative form that needs to be filed to petition citizenship status for your new wife requires a copy of the marriage certificate to be filed as well. If you're going to go through the proper immigration channels to "protect her," and by that I assume you mean protect her from being deported, you'll have to submit all the necessary documentation as well.

The above answer is not "legal advice" as specified under any pertinent rules governing the Professional Responsibilities of Lawyers and should not be relied upon. An attorney-client relationship has not been established by virtue of this correspondence. Legal issues are often complex and involve local laws and facts which may not be effectively communicated without a complete consultation.