Marriage USCIS interview for GC.

Asked over 1 year ago - Duluth, MN

Marriage Green card Interview:
I just want to know the procedure of marriage green card interview. During the interview USCIS officer will interview separately or group? I want to know separate interview applies for everybody case or it will happen only if USCIS officer not satisfied from group interview? Or else.
I request to share the knowledge, if anybody familiar with it.

1. Michael Hugh Carlin

3

Answered . At the interview, the USCIS will either interview you together, or separately. It depends on the extent to which USCIS is concerned about whether you are living together as husband and wife.

I suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney before the interview, in order to have the best chance of success.

2. Aleksandra Michailov

3

Answered . I agree with my colleague. Please consider having an attorney review your file to determine if your case has any potential weaknesses and prepare you for the interview.

3. Ian Edmund Scott

2

Answered . I agree...interview can make or break things..speak to a lawyer.