Marriage USCIS interview for GC.

Duluth, MN |

Marriage Green card Interview:
I just want to know the procedure of marriage green card interview. During the interview USCIS officer will interview separately or group? I want to know separate interview applies for everybody case or it will happen only if USCIS officer not satisfied from group interview? Or else.
I request to share the knowledge, if anybody familiar with it.

1. At the interview, the USCIS will either interview you together, or separately. It depends on the extent to which USCIS is concerned about whether you are living together as husband and wife.

I suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney before the interview, in order to have the best chance of success.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

2. I agree with my colleague. Please consider having an attorney review your file to determine if your case has any potential weaknesses and prepare you for the interview.

3. I agree...interview can make or break things..speak to a lawyer.

The content of this answer has been prepared by Scott Legal Services, P.C. for general informational purposes only. It is not legal advice and should not be considered or relied upon as legal advice. Transmission or receipt of the content of this information does not create, nor is it intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Because each matter involves differing facts, online readers should not act upon the content of this website without seeking legal advice.