Marriage to illegal immigrant in Florida

Pensacola, FL |

My fiance is an illegal immigrant from Mexico (entered without inspection). We currently live in Texas but would like to have our wedding ceremony in Florida. I am just curious as to whether or not we are going to have difficulties obtaining a marriage license in Florida with his current status. I have already obtained information on the steps we will need to take to change his status after we are married, and I realize that marriage will not make him legal in the US. I am just unfamiliar with how strict Florida is on the requirements for a marraige license (SSN #, DL, Birth certificate, etc.) He has a valid Mexican ID but nothing else.

1. You should contact the bureau of vital statistics in the county in Florida where you plan to marry. They will tell you the documentary requirements for a marriage license in that county. Good Luck, and let me know if I can be of assistance with your husband's green card process.