Mama mea a primit ordin de deportare pe aeroport

Asked about 3 years ago - Charleston, SC

mama mea a plecat in 2005 in sua cu viza b1 b2. valabila pe 10 ani.a ramas in sua 3 ani.in 2008 s a intors de bunavoie in tara.in 2010 a incercat sa plece iar dar pe aeroport au oprit o si au trmis o inapoi cu ordin de deportare din cauza celor 3 ani petrecuti ilegal in sua.acum este casatorita cu un cetatean american iubitul ei pe care il avea acolo.care credeti ca ar fi sansele sau procedurile sa poata veni cu sotul ei in sua.

1. C. C. Abbott

Answered . I cannot answer in Romanian but in English. Your mother needs to contact an experienced immigration attorney to review the facts of her case and determine if she qualifies for a waiver based on her being married to a US Citizen. The fact she overstayed three years will have to be examined. the B1 B2 was valid for use over 10 years but she was only permitted to stay in the visit as long as the I-94 allowed. Good luck.