Malpractice and assaulted under anesthesia while I was getting a molar removed.

Columbus, GA |

I have had 4 surgeries since he assaulted me under anesthesia. Broken nose, broken jaw and disc out in neck. Surgery site was infected and he packed it with coral and.bone spurs instead of a proper bone graph I had replaced in Nov.12.Also have been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia, atypical neuralgia, chronic pain and anxiety.

Sounds like you need a good dental malpractice lawyer in your state to review your records and perhaps send them to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

2. Who is "he?" What is your question? Is it about malpractice, a criminal act (assault), or something else? You need to be more clear in exactly what you are asking. Please amend your question.

3. You should definitely consult an attorney

4. I'm guessing the question is do you have a medical malpractice claim. If so you need to get all your medical records and consult an attorney. Also some of the allegations are criminal so you should notify your local authorities.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

5. Contact a local attorney immediately. Your claims are time sensitive.

Answers to questions does not create an attorney/client relationship. I only am your attorney if I have entered into a written contract, signed by me, wherein I expressly assent to be your attorney. Nothing I post should be construed as legal advice to be acted upon, it is merely a legal opinion.

6. Sorry for your situation. Get in touch with an attorney right away.