Major case with alot of money to work with me on breach of contract-if interested please respond

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

current lawyer is not abiding by contract and not happy with his services

1. Jeffrey Mead Kurzon

1

Answered . We handle both disputes with attorneys and breach of contract cases. We would be happy to discuss with you a possible representation at your convenience.

2. Bret Stuart Moore

2

Answered . If you're unhappy with your lawyer, you can always fire them and hire another. But I'd caution you to think objectively before you do, just because your lawyer may be telling you something you don't like and don't want to hear, doesn't mean that it's not the right thing for the lawyer to tell you. If you get my meaning...

Still, this is a professional relationship, and if you're simply unhappy with the legal services you're receiving (and apparently paying for), fire 'em and get a new lawyer. You should have no trouble finding someone in New York, of all places. Good luck!