Major case with alot of money to work with me on breach of contract-if interested please respond

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

current lawyer is not abiding by contract and not happy with his services

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Jeffrey Mead Kurzon

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . We handle both disputes with attorneys and breach of contract cases. We would be happy to discuss with you a possible representation at your convenience.

    Please note that this answer is not intended to serve as legal advice for any purpose. All legal advice rendered... more
  2. Bret Stuart Moore

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . If you're unhappy with your lawyer, you can always fire them and hire another. But I'd caution you to think objectively before you do, just because your lawyer may be telling you something you don't like and don't want to hear, doesn't mean that it's not the right thing for the lawyer to tell you. If you get my meaning...

    Still, this is a professional relationship, and if you're simply unhappy with the legal services you're receiving (and apparently paying for), fire 'em and get a new lawyer. You should have no trouble finding someone in New York, of all places. Good luck!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,659 answers this week

2,802 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,659 answers this week

2,802 attorneys answering