Mailing green card through marriage package, How many passport photos of me and my husband are required ? How about marriage pic

Philadelphia, PA |

Do we need a copy of our W2 as well? thank you

I am filing all the forms together, 130,864,485,g-325a and 765

You need the full tax return with W2 and 1 photo of spouse and 7 of immigrant if also filing for work authorization and advanced parole

can I mail a copy of W2?

Karen-Lee Pollak

Karen-Lee Pollak

Yes with your application and tax return

Thank you ,should i include any of our marriage pictures ? or reserve those for the interview ?

1 phot of the petitioner and 3 photos of the beneficiary. You may also submit evidence of a valid marriage which includes photos.

Why not to read instructions on the forms?

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

Recommended articles about Immigration