Made my second follow up interview for my asylum application , is it a good sign ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Fort Worth, TX

I made my first interview , then after a month the supervisory asked me to do a follow up interview with my officer cause he got a few questions to ask me about , I did my second interview and we had about 40 Min's doing it , everything went well and at the end he told me that he got my back . its been a week now since then , I'm still worried , I made everything by myself and want your advise
Thank you so much

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

Answered . Sounds okay, but impossible to predict.

2. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

Answered . It's not a "bad" sign. It is merely the process it took to complete your particular application. All you can do is wait now.

3. David M Haghighi

Answered . It sounds like there may have been issues in your case regarding certain aspects of your asylum claim. Depending on the question and answer session during your second interview those issues may have been resolved either in favor of or against your claims. If you feel that everything went well, you could be right. The hardest part now is to just sit and wait for the results. Hopefully, you will receive a positive decision.