MADE ERROR MISTAKE IN I751 APPLICATION IM SCARE TO FILE MY N400 APPLICATION HELP ME HOW TO FIX MY ERROR

Richmond, VA |

I WAS MARRIED TO USA CITIZEN I GOT MY GREEN CARD I GOT DIVORCE BEFORE MY 2ND ANIVERSAY THEY APPROVED IT MY GREEN CARD WHEN I WENT FOR 5 YRS LATER FOR N400 APPLICATION THEY CAUGHT ME WITH THIS MISYAKE LONG STORY SHORT I FIX MY GREEN CARD FILING ON DIVORCE BUT THE QUESTION WHEN I WENT FOR FIRST CITIZEN SHIP INTERVIEW MY LAWYER DATE CURRENT MARRIGE DATE ND WRONG YEAR WHICH IT SHOW I WAS MARIIED WITH 2 PEOPLE AT A SAME TIME BUT THEY DINT REALLY MAKE THIS ISSUE CAUSE I DID NOT LEAVE USA TILL 2003 ...THEN WHEN I FILE AGAIN MY I751 PEETITION MY LAWYER MADE YEAR DIFF BEACUSE FROM THIS CURRENT MARRIGE I DINT HAD MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IT WAS HOME BASE CEROMENY

NOW IM GOING AGAIN FOR N400 APPLICATION WITH MY NEW APPROVE GREEN CARE ND I JUST FOUND OUT MY MARRIAGE WAS NOT LEAGALLY REGISTER IN UK

This is not something that can be sufficiently addressed or answered in a public forum. There is a lot more information we need to help you. You need to contact a lawyer directly for a consultation and representation.

Ismail T. Shahtakhtinski, Esq.
Attorney & Counselor at Law
I.S. Law Firm, PLLC
1199 N Fairfax St., Ste 702
Alexandria, VA 22314
Tel: (703) 527-1779
Fax: (703) 778-0369
ismail@islawfirm.com
www.islawfirm.com

The information provided in this answer is designed to provide useful information and background materials about I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC. The information provided is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC. Any communication, including electronic mail, through this website may not be confidential or privileged. For legal advice, you should consult with an attorney familiar with your circumstances and seek the advice of counsel in the appropriate jurisdiction. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based upon written descriptions of I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC’s experience. Every case is different and similar results may not be obtained in your case. I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC does not endorse or sponsor any links from this website to other websites and has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for their contents.

This being a complex, case specific issue, it needs to be properly addressed by a local immigration lawyer. Not in a general forum such as this.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

This is a very complex case that really should be addressed by an attorney in your area.

The answer provided is for general information purposes and cannot be relied upon. In order to provide legal advice, one must engage with a live attorney; this answer does not create such attorney-client relationship.