MA in Tesol

Asked over 1 year ago - Long Beach, CA

What are the chances of getting a work permit having completed a MA in Tesol degree from USA

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Filex Alexandro Sanchez

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . Your best option would be an H1b visa. If you are from Mexico or Canada, you may qualify for a TN visa. However, without more information on your status, nationality, or job offer prospects, it is difficult to ascertain. If you post more details, perhaps we could give you a better answer.

    The answers provided should not be considered legal advice. They are for general information only. It is always... more
  2. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . If you are just completing the degree, OPT. Talk to your DSO

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more
  3. F. J. Capriotti III

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Talk to your foreign student adviser ... you probably have a good chance of getting OPT.

    Beyond that, you will need someone to offer you a job.

    PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,215 answers this week

2,819 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,215 answers this week

2,819 attorneys answering