M on L1A dependent. Visa expiring in June14. have to go India for few weeks. Will I be facing any prob coming back May.

Trenton, NJ |

Hi,
I am on L1A dependent Visa. Our Visa is expiring in June14.
Because of some urgent reason I have to go to India for few weeks.
Will I be facing any problem coming back in May.
Also, our Visa extension is applied currently.

1. I'm confused. L-1A dependent is an L-2 ... right?

Although you probably won't have problems ... as long as you carry a document kit that should be provided by the company attorney ... you will be forcing the L-1A employee/employer to delay filing for an extension.

Talk to the company lawyer, there are ways to coordinate the papers.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. You have asked this two more times and we answered it already. Read the answers there.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.