LPublic Housing has raised my rent from 110 to 322 dow income housing hud raised 212 dollars. I am on social security disability

Asked over 1 year ago - Joplin, MO

Public Housing has raised my rent from 110 to 322 dollars per month. My daughter moved out because she was making too much money which then I was threatened to lose my medicaid and medicare. Her roommate would not pay her share of rent or utilities so she moved back in. She moved out at age 22 she moved back in at 22. She was gone one month. She is a full times student but did not receive a student discount.

1. William Kevin Hodges

Answered . This isn't a social security question if I understand what you are trying to say. What is your question?