Lost receipt number to check USCIS case status.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Spring, TX

I applied for deferred action plan (early childhood arrivals) back in Dec. 2012. I have all receipts (with different receipt numbers) up until I took my Biometrics exam. I seem to have lost the confirmation letter after that. Would that be the receipt number needed to check status online? I have my other receipt numbers but not sure if the last receipt number is needed to get the latest status on my case. for example, 1st letter of acceptance ended in receipt number 35, next letter confirming my biometric exam ended in 36, im assuming it would have ended in 37 for th enext letter?

1. Sameera Sani

5

Answered . For Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) you need the receipt number on your I-821D receipt notice. Look for ""I-821D" written at the top of your receipt notice. If you do not have it, then try to view the back of your cashed check. It will list the receipt number. Good luck to you.

2. J Charles Ferrari

5

Answered . You need the receipt number for the I-821D in order to check the status online.

3. Danny Garmo

4

Answered . Check those receipts numbers on the USCIS website or call the 800 hotline #.