Skip to main content

Lost I-94. how can I apply to get another one?

West Palm Beach, FL |

I came as a tourist 4 months ago; I lost my I-94, what can I do to get another one? How much is it? Thanks.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. You can file form I-102.

    Andre Olivie, Esq.
    (206) 724-1940

  2. As noted by my colleague, you can file an I-102 to request a replacement I-94 card. Keep in mind, however, that a request for a replacement I-94 card does not automatically extend your lawful stay while the application is pending.

    While written by an attorney who is a Florida Bar Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law, the statements herein should not be construed as legal advice. No attorney/client relationship has been created without a formal consultation with the attorney and the attorney has agreed to accept your case.