LOST CONDO,I need a LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTORNEY,against 2 attorneys in Suffolk County,NY Don't waste my time unless you can help

Brookhaven, NY |

Judge refused a traverse hearing because I started out Prose and judges have no respect with Prose . Hired atty before decision came down and he said papers were fine , no problem . ALL I WANTED WAS A TRAVERSE HEARING TO PROVE I WAS NEVER SERVED . 1st atty never filed transfered real estate papers with Suffolk County Clerk , he is a legal malpractice atty . Major problem because condo board said they didn't know who owned the condo . I sent in condo fees but they refused to cash , as I wasn't the rightful owner . Doesn't make sense . 2nd atty read my Prose papers , 7 months later decision came down and he wrote objection , but never bothered to submit . Problem address not put on papers , address would have been in traverse hearing , to prove . Judge refused , he has problems because he lost a case to appeal

Search find a lawyer tab above, put on legal malpractice and suffolk county, NY. Good luck.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

No legal malpractice, ethic and professional that help attorneys. Ethics board don't help clients, most are stated not unethical, but legal malpractice. But you can't afford or find a super super atty to help clients... Please only answer my begging for help if you know sommeone to help. Thank you

Call your state bar to see if they have a lawyer referral service or find one with the avvo find a lawyer tab. That's the only thing we can say to help you. Good luck

PLEASE, the Bar association are no more than social clubs that attys pay tp belong. As the Suffolk County Bar Association will tell you we are not here to help the public. They have a atty referral service, that attys put there names on in certain areas of law. You can get One name and if that is of no value you can call back for another. The service is $25.00 that each atty charges and that goes back to the Bar Asociation. Please, if you can't help don't waste. the time answering. Thank you, but I need a Strong Legal Malpractice atty,

Thanks for all the attys that answer on this site, but would you only answer if you have a expertise in what is asked. Medical Malpractice is much easier to sue, much lower standard. What would a prudent nurse or doctor do.Ethics and malpractice are the same. LEGAL MALPRACTICE is a death penalty standard, you have to prove 100% if the atty had not made a mistake you would have won your case 100%. Ethics and legal malpractice are separate. 10th district reviews the atty client complaints. But can only handle unethical cases. If a legal malpractice that they can not help with.Will also not help you obtain a legal malpractice atty. 1988, Lexington KY I lost a major case.I still have extreme PTSD. I Went to grievance committee. 1st atty forgot to file major issues, forgot witness list. He became County atty without a election, walked off my case 20 days before it went to trial. 2nd atty thought GOD would know my case and he didn't have a idea of my case. After he lost my case he was given a KY STATE SENATOR POSITION also without a election.This was in FEDERAL Court as the 1st atty said it was not able to be tampered with. Well it was, 2 of the jurors walked out and asked who asked them to leave, we said the other side, they said they knew that the JURY WAS TAMPERED WITH. We went to the judge, he screamed at us that we were not allowed to discuss this case outside the court room. TOOK to the appeals court my atty couldn't speak at all, I was there. My ex was a professor in Lexington U and then transferred to U of Louisville, engineering department. Was given full professorship. He was asked to leave U of KY. Couldn't get tenor. I went to Frankford and went to the grievance committee, they said not unethical but malpractice. But said there was nothing they could do to assist me. I was told by Legal Malpractice attys in Washington DC and NYC that they wanted $100,000 dollars to look into the case. As you might know they got away because I couldn't afford this. No one else can, this is why attys get away with this abuse. HOW COULD THESE SITUATION NOT BE UNETHICAL? You can look this up. 1988-89 KY COUNTY ATTY, 1989-90 death of KY STATE SENATOR position opened, he got without election the day of my appeal. How can we the public protect ourselves. Attys the public has NO RESPECT for as to also elected official that mostly are attys. YOU ALL WORK TO HARD TO HAVE A FEW UNETHICAL AND LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTY DO THIS TO YOUR PROFESSION.. Legal Malpractice attys should do the same as personal injury or medical malpractice cases and get paid most after the case has been proven. If the situation is as I said WHO COULD THIS BE NOT UNETHICAL. This case is on West law and says don't use this case. I am very afraid to hire a atty but the courts have no respect for PROSE. There is no way to win, but once we hire a atty we have no mouth to speak at all. I NEED A SUPER HONEST ETHICAL LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTY that wants to clean up the abuse in the profession. I do know there arbused and not guilty these attys around but hard to find.. Attys that help to protect death penality inmates to prove they were not guilty..Can't remember the name of the organization name.Hard to believe I do have respect for honest ethical attorneys.

one inch is hard to write in. Sorry that it might be hard to read. I am not a nut but a abused person and is begging for professional atty. I am a RN and protect the public against anyone in the profession. NO one has a right to hurt people whether a patient or in need of Legal protection

This website has not proven useful for you in finding an attorney. You've been using it off and on to do so for months. To find an attorney to accept your case, you're going to need to get a list of all attorneys to handle malpractice cases against lawyers in Suffolk, and then schedule consultations with each.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email - Jgold@goldbenes.com

Mr. Gold I am tired of being trashed by you. You have ZERO knowledge in this area of law. You work with auto accidents/person injury claim. Not one minute I see in helping the public with bad attorneys, legal malpractice. I am begging to find someone to help, not just trash me. Most of the attys that have answered, go to the bar association in my state. Yesterday I called the Suffolk County Bar association. They will only give you one name, if not correct one, call back in a few days. They can only give one name out.. The person they gave me didn't live or practice in MELVILLE, but Mineola. His license has expired in June 2012. Does that seem like the proper atty to handle Legal Malpractice?. Here in NY the Bar Association, as in most states, is a social organization and you pay to belong. AS THEY STATE THEY ARE NOT HERE FOR THE PUBLIC. Told some attys haven't reapplied for there licenses I'm told for 8 years. In my medical profession you would sue me if I practiced, and I wouldn't have a license to practice. But the standard are much lower for attorneys. Hopefully you can someday lose your home from bad unethical judges and attys and see how you react. Judge unhappy I'm PRO SE, I begged for a traverse hearing to prove I was never served, being Pro se I didn't put my address that I lived at the time of alleged service. WELL, the 1st question on the traverse hearing would be where DID YOU LIVE? I hired a atty the following month and he looked at my submitted papers and saw nothing wrong. Never notified the court he was my atty for 16 month. Decision came down 7 months after he was hired and he never objected, wrote the draft but never submitted it. Continued to talk to the attys on the other side, but court had no knowledge. DO YOU THINK THIS IS MALPRACTICE?, or no problem LOSE your condo. You all can tell me what you would do if no one will help? Just walk away. I was never served and no one cares. I"M LOSING MY CONDO... I'm a RN and put in thousands of hours in free nursing. I stop at auto accident, first 15 minute is whether you live or die in life and death situation. We are paid 10% of your hourly wages. Poor get all the free help. Rich can afford, but the middle class can not afford attys that abuse them. We work like dogs to have to waste money, and emotional abuse. You have on your site endorsements, when was the last time you did professional work for attys in Texas?. This is one of the reasons people and attys are having problems with AVVO. I think it can be wonderful if used to help the public. You have a high rating because you get bogus endorsements and answer the help line. Try only answering what you have knowledge in. Attys that have no knowledge in the area your looking for there name in lights. PLEASE STOP WASTING CONSUMERS TIME, we are not begging for help for our health. We are truly looking for assistance. If you know someone that can assist, please let the public know. But just answering comments just to get your name in lights is not helping. Look at the people that answer some of my needs. Out of state, that do not know NY law, person injury, Immigration Attorneys. NOT ONE ATTY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH LEGAL MALPRACTICE. If I saw someone hurt a patient I would report it at once and help in all I could. I have in the past reported abuses to the DOH. Please, if you truly care about people do some PRO BONO work to help against bad and unethical of your peers. Help the public to report claims to the ethics board. The public needs help to write complaints to the grievance committee. We don't know the rules of law, before you become attys you have to take a ethics course, but once in practice you forget the laws or rules. In the legal profession unethical and malpractice are separated. Suing a atty is a death penalty case, lawyers write the laws and protect themselves. Medical malpractice is what would a prudent nurse or doctor do, standard are far lower. YOUR PROFESSION does not get much respect because of the bad unethical attys, why not clean house and try to obtain respect. Think of

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

I hardly trashed you. Rather I stated what should be obvious to you. This board is not helping you find an attorney. Why? Because there aren't a lot of attorneys that bring Legal Malpractice cases, and your postings reveal too much about you as a potential client. Contrary to your insults, I prosecute two to three legal malpractice cases a year. I doubt you'll find many attorneys on this site in NY who do more. I'm careful about the cases that I take, and try to avoid crazy annoying clients, while at the same time bringing only cases with obvious merit. Accordingly, every legal malpractice case, I bring has settled favorably for my client, usually in short order. If I pass on a legal malpractice case, you can be virtually certain that everyone else will as well. Here is an excellent blog on legal malpractice law http://blog.bluestonelawfirm.com . The author is one of the few in NY that almost exclusively handles legal malpractice cases. You have nothing to lose my contacting him, but I'd be surprised if he accepts your case. At least you won't be able to insult him for not knowing the area of law.

you don't trash people.You have nothing to lose my contacting him, but I'd be surprised if he accepts your case. At least you won't be able to insult him for not knowing the area of law. If I pass on a legal malpractice case, you can be virtually certain that everyone else will as well. I'm careful about the cases that I take, and try to avoid crazy annoying clients, while at the same time bringing only cases with obvious merit. I guess a atty that never informs the court he's on your case for 16 months is not malpractice. Judge that refuses a TRAVERSE HEARING when two attys have looked at my papers submitted to the judge.. I was never served but why should honest please not be upset with abuse. I was refused traverse hearing because I didn't put the address I live at the time of bogus service, the atty I hired looked at this paper then next month and said there was nothing wrong, decision came down 7 months later. Other side never put in Notice of entry. As I said the judge didn't know I had a atty that is why I believe I was refused a traverse hearing. In the hearing 1st question would have benn where did you live if not there... But it doesn't matter, pro se are abused, but I had atty and he notified the court. Also isn't it the law that a atty must give you in writting bills of service, isn't that a ethics violation I begged for 13 months, in yet I paid him $5000 dollars everytime he requested. Still don't know what he did since his last bill, 12/17/2010 to 4/2011 when I fired him. Can't get the paperwork. ou tell me I have no obvious merit. Sorry I have a good legal malpractice case but attys protect their own and trash the good caring client when they hurt the clients.....God be with you

Sorry I did make it clear HE NEVER INFORMED THE COURT I HAD A ATTORNEY< JUDGE THOUGHT I WAS STILL PRO SE, but I know this is not legal malpractice and a ethics violation.. No bill ethics violation this is just a few errors...........

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

You really need to learn how to treat people. The appropriate response is thank you. You have made those components of your case that help you abundantly clear - many many many times. You neglect to discuss issues that attorneys who bring malpractice cases relevant, such as when all this happened. Good luck finding an attorney.