Skip to main content

LOST CONDO,I need a LEGAL MALPRACTICE ATTORNEY,against 2 attorneys in Suffolk County,NY Don't waste my time unless you can help

Brookhaven, NY |

Judge refused a traverse hearing because I started out Prose and judges have no respect with Prose . Hired atty before decision came down and he said papers were fine , no problem . ALL I WANTED WAS A TRAVERSE HEARING TO PROVE I WAS NEVER SERVED . 1st atty never filed transfered real estate papers with Suffolk County Clerk , he is a legal malpractice atty . Major problem because condo board said they didn't know who owned the condo . I sent in condo fees but they refused to cash , as I wasn't the rightful owner . Doesn't make sense . 2nd atty read my Prose papers , 7 months later decision came down and he wrote objection , but never bothered to submit . Problem address not put on papers , address would have been in traverse hearing , to prove . Judge refused , he has problems because he lost a case to appeal

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Search find a lawyer tab above, put on legal malpractice and suffolk county, NY. Good luck.

    If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

  2. Call your state bar to see if they have a lawyer referral service or find one with the avvo find a lawyer tab. That's the only thing we can say to help you. Good luck

  3. This website has not proven useful for you in finding an attorney. You've been using it off and on to do so for months. To find an attorney to accept your case, you're going to need to get a list of all attorneys to handle malpractice cases against lawyers in Suffolk, and then schedule consultations with each.

    If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email -