Looking to engage a trust litigator in western New York state

Asked over 1 year ago - Rochester, NY

Looking for an attorney who has experience as a trust litigator. If you are interested. please response to this AVVO message and I can give you the details.

Thank you,


Attorney answers (4)

  1. Jayson Lutzky


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Use AVVo find a lawyer tab under the category you want.

    If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate... more
  2. John Arthur Daniels

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . Yes do indeed use Avvo's search tab to find and filter the attorney you seek. Make sure to look at that attorney's profile and experience to ensure that he/she has the necessary background in trust litigation.

    This is only an Avvo answer. I am not getting paid to give this response and am basing this response only on the... more
  3. Joseph Michael Pankowski Jr

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Attorney Lutzky is correct. Good luck to you.

    This information is presented as a public service. It should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor... more
  4. Rixon Charles Rafter III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Or call your state bar association and request a referral.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,903 answers this week

3,047 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,903 answers this week

3,047 attorneys answering