Looking to engage a trust litigator in western New York state

Rochester, NY |

Looking for an attorney who has experience as a trust litigator. If you are interested. please response to this AVVO message and I can give you the details.

Thank you,

TR

Yes do indeed use Avvo's search tab to find and filter the attorney you seek. Make sure to look at that attorney's profile and experience to ensure that he/she has the necessary background in trust litigation.

This is only an Avvo answer. I am not getting paid to give this response and am basing this response only on the information provided to me in the above question.

2. Use AVVo find a lawyer tab under the category you want.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

3. Attorney Lutzky is correct. Good luck to you.

This information is presented as a public service. It should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor considered to be the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. I am licensed in Connecticut and New York and my answers are based upon the law in those jurisdictions. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if I were to review a client's file and have the opportunity to interview the client. Accordingly, I strongly urge you to retain an attorney in your jurisdiction with respect to any legal matter.

4. Or call your state bar association and request a referral.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.