Looking to create a job board site in different niches

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

Looking to create a job board site in different niches. I have noticed that there are several providers of job board code for a monthly fee to set up my site. I would then create content such as articles and videos to build traffic to the website. Then add SEO & PPC to further promote the website. Then have employers pay to have their job listed on the website. Seems like a very simple and low risk business model. What are the potential things I need to consider or legal work involved with this idea?

1. Marilynn Mika Spencer

2

Answered . You are wise to consider the risk before getting started. However, Avvo is a question and answer board that works for short questions allowing for short answers that are more general than specific. Your request is so broad it is unrealistic to answer in this forum. If you are starting a business, you should have an ongoing relationship with a business attorney.

2. Neil Pedersen

Answered . I have to agree with Ms. Spencer. There are many facets to your business plan that needs competent legal advice. Find a good attorney to share your plan with and develop a good working relationship that can go on after your formation.

Good luck to you.