Looking for someone to help me with pro bono due to suing a Melbourne hospital

Victor, IA |

My husband was diagnosed with a testicular cancer, I found out after my husband had past away through a district nurse that my husband was given oral chemo without us knowing before he stored his sperm. It took me a year later to have the courage to go and talk to his oncologist and get answers, which he didn't give me, he did give me a photo copy of his sperm test results which showed 98 precent abnormal, when I asked the dr why he replied "its not my area" I got no answer from him which really upset me.
this is just the start of the story. is there anyone who could help me with this matter and must go through pro bono.
Sonia Follacchio

Many, if not most, medical malpractice cases are based on a contingent fee arrangement. This means you are not required to pay the attorney in advance. Use the Find a Lawyer tab to locate a medical malpractice attorney in your area.

By the very nature of Avvo, you have only provided limited facts and no documentation, therefore, our response to your question is treated only as a hypothetical, and as such it is merely general in nature. You should not rely on this response in taking or forgoing action in your circumstances without discussing this matter with an attorney. If we had the opportunity to ask you sufficient questions and review relevant documents so that we were satisfied we had all of the relevant facts and circumstances, our response might differ significantly. Without the opportunity to ask you questions, and review all relevant documents and memoranda, we are simply unable to provide any form of legal advice. Our response to your question does not create any attorney-client relationship between us, and we are not acting as your attorney. We reserve the right to decline representation in any case. By answering your question, we are under no obligation to answer further questions. There are very specific deadlines for filing a lawsuit, replying to a lawsuit filed against you, or taking other action in order to preserve your legal rights. You should contact an attorney immediately in order to be fully advised of your rights, and so that you are aware of those deadlines. If you fail to act within the required time frame, you might be forever barred from asserting your rights or defending your position. The attorney answering this question is licensed in Illinois and Iowa only.

Pro bono representation topics

Recommended articles about Pro bono representation