Looking for someone to help me with pro bono due to suing a Melbourne hospital

Asked over 1 year ago - Victor, IA

My husband was diagnosed with a testicular cancer, I found out after my husband had past away through a district nurse that my husband was given oral chemo without us knowing before he stored his sperm. It took me a year later to have the courage to go and talk to his oncologist and get answers, which he didn't give me, he did give me a photo copy of his sperm test results which showed 98 precent abnormal, when I asked the dr why he replied "its not my area" I got no answer from him which really upset me.
this is just the start of the story. is there anyone who could help me with this matter and must go through pro bono.
Regards
Sonia Follacchio

1. Answered . Many, if not most, medical malpractice cases are based on a contingent fee arrangement. This means you are not required to pay the attorney in advance. Use the Find a Lawyer tab to locate a medical malpractice attorney in your area.