Looking for real estate atttorney in Knoxville, Maryville TN , who can save the home place for me...deed in my name currently.

Knoxville, TN |

Judge voided deed based on lack of evidence, he did the right thing, however, my neices/plaintiff's attorney planned to defame me (have email) in his opening statement, refused to give documents from Medicaid where I was preventing my father from entering a skilled nursing home. Father was already in SC nursing home, and TN home exempted. I am told they were to file a "motion to void" deed, which they have not done in 7 months...because they do not want the deed in my father's name...they want in their name....they even advertised on Craigslist and rented home, a fraudulent lease was written, tenant le.....they still have an interest becasue they paid taxes on this "voided deed" (9/12/2012) and named themselves as co-owner on the property tax bill. (not deed). Badgered since 06.

I recommend attorney Matthew D. Duggin. His number is (865) 357-9988. Good luck.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

Recommended articles about Real estate