Looking for partner/legal advisor for Florida Tax Deed Purchases

Orlando, FL |

Hello,

I am in search of a partner or legal advisor to help me make a series of tax deed purchases in upcoming Florida tax sales. Person must be Florida based and both a practicing lawyer and proven real estate investor. Auctions are online so physical attendance should not be necessary.

I will compensate you for your time or offer equity investment in the deals. Open to possibilities.

Thanks.

1. The Hagen Law Firm has been very involved in tax deed buyer representation and the subsequent Circuit Court quiet title actions since 2004. If you are not experienced in these investments a good place to start is with a one hour consultation as to the ins and outs of the tax deed process. Tax deeds can be a good opportunity for a patient and careful investor. Check out our website at MikeHagen.com. Thank you.

2. Dear potential tax deed purchaser -

We have been heavily involved since the 90's in tax certificates and tax deeds statewide. We actually created and ran a tax certificate and tax deed investment pool for almost a decade (until investment yields dropped last decade). We have acted as counsel to institutional tax certificate and tax deed buyers in complex bankruptcy workouts. You can find out more about us at our website, www.florida-counsel.com.

This advice is not specific and is generic in nature and as such should not be relied upon unless given by an attorney you have specifically retained and who has all of the background information necessary to render an opinion to you.