Looking for malpractice attorney for stage 2 bedsores/hospital negligence in the hampton roads area

Asked almost 2 years ago - Virginia Beach, VA

Elder family member was in hospital several days came home with stage two bedsores.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. David J. McCormick

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Take pictures ASAP. Also get copies of the medical records and consult with a local malpractice attorney.

    Good luck.

    DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,061 answers this week

3,084 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,061 answers this week

3,084 attorneys answering