Looking for legal advice/lawyer for wrongful Job Termination

Staten Island, NY |

Wrongful termination of employment - Sexual Orientation Harassment & vacation pay withheld

1. Certainly if you were fired because of your sexual orientation then you certainly have a claim. What is the reason given by your employer?

Ryan Finn
    Rfinn@hackermurphy.com
    Serving clients throughout New York State

PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER * I very much like to offer my advice and guidance to those in need. It is why I became a lawyer. However, please note that I have not been engaged to be your lawyer so my advice is general in nature. Certainly, if you would like, please feel free to email or call me to further discuss the particulars of your situation (as many times it is not a good idea to provide a lot of information about your case on a public forum). * Hacker Murphy, LLP * 518.213.0115 * Rfinn@hackermurphy.com * http://www.hackermurphy.com/Attorneys/Ryan-M-Finn.shtml * Hacker Murphy serves clients throughout New York State (including New York City and Long Island). *

2. Try AVVO find a lawyer tab and type in a category.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

3. You should provide more details if you have a specific question. If you are just looking for an attorney to help, however, there are plenty of good employment lawyers on this site to assist.

4. Hi! You do not provide enough information to respond in detail. However, in New York, sexual orientation is a protected class. It sound like you need experienced legal counsel. Feel free to contact us if you need to move forward. Good luck! David

5. If you are looking for a lawyer, then you have come to the right place.

My answer is for general purposes only and is not not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship, nor is it advice upon which you should act or rely. But, if you really want me to tell you something upon which you can actually rely: don't eat yellow snow.