Looking for lawyer on applying for Citizenship

Asked over 1 year ago - Tampa, FL

I'm currently on Green Card and eligible to apply for Citizenship. I recently (at the age of 25) registered at SSS.gov. I'm looking for assistance on filling and filing up application and associated documents for Citizenship.

Can anyone let me how much it will cost (lawyer fee and actual application fee) to apply for Citizenship (for myself - single)?

FYI... I'm living in Tampa, FL

1. Jason Eric Neufeld

1

1

Answered . I would be happy to refer you to an immigration attorney, if you would like. Note that attorneys do not work for free. Let me know. Good luck to you.

2. Kevin D Slattery

Pro

1

1

Answered . I practice exclusively U.S. Immigration Law. My office is located in Tampa and I offer free consultations. Feel free to call my office to schedule a consultation if you are interested.

3. Eugene Stilianopoulos

1

Answered . The filing fee is currently $595 and $85 for the biometrics. An attorney fee will depend on your specific situation (ex. whether you have prior criminal convictions).

4. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

1

1

Answered . Very well. You now need to "Google' immigration attorneys in Tampa, FL, as well as in other localities close to your place of residence.

You can also look for lawyers in your neck of the woods here in Avvo, as well as search for one at www.aila.org, where you can specify one that speaks, say Swahili or Tagalog.

5. Emel Ersan

1

1

Answered . I am an Immigration Attorney in Tampa ( HImes Ave, between MLK and Hillsborough) and I'd be happy to help. I am a low cost attorney. 813-449-4422.

This is only a short advice- you should not file anything without getting the full facts from a lawyer.