Looking for internet lawyer for creating an affiliate program

Asked almost 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have an eCommerce site that is looking to set up an affiliate program. This is where I would provide links and banner ads to my website for the affiliate to provide on their site. Once they send me traffic to my page if the person buys they would receive a commission.

1. Kavon Adli

Pro

5

Answered . I was the GC for an affiliate network and also managed the marketing department for a year. Happy to help, feel free to contact me at your convenience.

2. Bruce E. Burdick

Pro

3

Answered . This is best done by one with experience in such programs and Internet law. That will save you money by avoiding legal problems later. You are lucky someone with experience to match your needs has answered. You should call Attorney Adli.

3. Warren Vincent Norred

Pro

1

Answered . You want to get your assistance sooner, rather than later, too. Nothing worse than having to get an attorney to fix whatever you've done. Along the way you need to make sure that you have a proper business entity, operating agreement between you and your business partners, and get used to putting every agreement on paper.