Looking for international lawyer in probat and will

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

My uncle Dr Ali Seif was plastic surgery murdered in Yemen by his brother in law Nagib with his wife Maraim too to use the invalid will and steal Dr. seif money in the state. Dr. Seif has only one brother whom he was proved by the U S embassy in Yemen . We are here for two weeks one week passed searching for lawyer we will leave next Friday. If there is one interested to take the case please call us at this number 281-450-5739

1. Fran Brochstein

Answered . I would look on this website for a board certified attorney in estate planning and contact that firm.

You might also want to look on the State Bar of Texas website.

Please don't wait for an attorney to call you.

I am sorry for your family's loss.

2. Luca Cristiano Maria Melchionna

Answered . Is there a trial and a final decision from a court of law in Yemen about this? Feel free to visit our website to gather more information. Best.

3. Todd Matthew Heine

Answered . Not totally clear on the details: you may wish to take this issue offline based on the detailed information you are posting online. Feel free to get in touch with a lawyer (or several) through this site.