Looking for Individuals with Disabilities Education Act as it read from 1997-2003.

Burnsville, MN |

I am having a very hard time finding the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act as it read from 1997-2003. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

Here is the Link:

The previous information is solely for informational purposes only. If you have further questions, please contact an attorney in your area for more specific answers. Responding to your question in no way creates an attorney/client relationship, and none of the specific guarantees of privacy exist. If you have found this information helpful, kindly check the "helpful" box.

Thank you! Very much appreciated!

A good place to find that law without subscribing to law service is

The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented here should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody