Looking for how to legally start up mobile clothing store in Henderson, NV Where do I start?

Henderson, NV |

Im wanting to know where to start and what legal things i need to know about starting a mobile clothing store. Im not sure where to start.

1. There are many things you will need to do including entity formation and business license registration. I handle a lot of start-ups and can assist you with the entire process. Please shoot me an email and we can discuss further.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement. You should seek the advice of competent counsel before taking any action related to your inquiry.

2. Mr Freiman looks like a great start for you. Reading on common issues for start-up companies is always helpful. You may need to be interviewed by a pro since there may be questions you don't know to ask.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

3. From SBA.GoV: Follow These 10 Steps to Starting a Business

Starting a business involves planning, making key financial decisions and completing a series of legal activities. These 10 easy steps can help you plan, prepare and manage your business. Click on the links to learn more.

Step 1: Write a Business Plan
    Use these tools and resources to create a business plan. This written guide will help you map out how you will start and run your business successfully.

Step 2: Get Business Assistance and Training
    Take advantage of free training and counseling services, from preparing a business plan and securing financing, to expanding or relocating a business.

Step 3: Choose a Business Location
    Get advice on how to select a customer-friendly location and comply with zoning laws.

Step 4: Finance Your Business
    Find government backed loans, venture capital and research grants to help you get started.

Step 5: Determine the Legal Structure of Your Business
    Decide which form of ownership is best for you: sole proprietorship, partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC), corporation, S corporation, nonprofit or cooperative.

Step 6: Register a Business Name ("Doing Business As")
    Register your business name with your state government.

Step 7: Get a Tax Identification Number
    Learn which tax identification number you'll need to obtain from the IRS and your state revenue agency.

Step 8: Register for State and Local Taxes
    Register with your state to obtain a tax identification number, workers' compensation, unemployment and disability insurance.

Step 9: Obtain Business Licenses and Permits
    Get a list of federal, state and local licenses and permits required for your business.

Step 10: Understand Employer Responsibilities
    Learn the legal steps you need to take to hire employees.

Startup Resources
    There are a number of available programs to assist startups, micro businesses, and underserved or disadvantaged groups. The following resources provide information to help specialized audiences start their own businesses.

Environmentally-Friendly "Green" Business
    Home-Based Business
    Online Business
    Self Employment
    Minority Owned Business
    Veteran Owned Business
    Woman Owned Business
    You can save money when starting or expanding your business by using government surplus. From commercial real estate and cars, to furniture, computers and office equipment, find what you need for your business in one place.