Looking for help with support modification

Asked about 1 year ago - Bonita Springs, FL

I have moved to Florida from Washington. For the past 3 months I have not had a job and no income. I have split custody of my son and he lives with me 43% of the time. I am already in arrears for over 2 months and am not able to meet my bills. I'm taking loans but my family is paying my rent and basic bills directly and not willing to pay money to her.

I am good at making web sites among other software skills. I've had to move to Bonita Springs in order to get split custody of my son who was suffering from physical and mental problems at that time. He is a very well adjusted boy now. Unfortunately, there are not many IT jobs down here. I will be happy to exchange my services in exchange.

1. Carin Manders Constantine

6

Answered . This is not the forum for this type of offer. We are here to answer general questions, not agree to barter services, which is governed by both the IRS and the Florida Bar Rules of Professional Conduct. You need to contact a local lawyer and see if anyone offers a free consult. Good luck.

2. Ophelia Genarina Bernal-Mora

Pro

5

Answered . Search Avvo in your area for family law attorneys and contact a few to discuss your case during a consultation. This forum is not the proper place to solicit services. Good luck with the transition.

3. William Charles Rosenfelt

5

Answered . Go to some of the Barter websites in our state and sign up and see what you can do. There are many available and with your IT sense I'm certain that you can locate them. This is simply the wrong venue for such discussions, etc. Good luck!

Bill Rosenfelt 407-462-8787 (Orlando/Longwood/Central Florida)

4. A J. Williams

Pro

3

1

Best Answer

Answered . Posing your offer to local attorneys is the way to go. We already answer questions for free :) There is likely to be someone who could use your abilities.