Looking for good law firm in Delaware for Social Security

Asked over 1 year ago - Dover, DE

We are in assistance of a good law firm in Delaware for Social Security. My wife has been suffering for the past couple of years and has been denied Social Security. We had worked with a law firm and unfortunately there staff was very unprofessional. We are at a point that my wife’s only has credits till the end of the year before she needs to submit a new claim. At least that is what we have been advised but due to the unprofessionalism of the firm we don’t feel comfortable having the submit anything on our behalf. Can someone please advise of a good Social Security Law firm in Dover DE area.

1. Nick Anthony Ortiz

4

Answered . You should consider contacting NOSSCR referral service 800-431-2804. NOSSCR stands for the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives. A link to their website is below. As you know, the disability process is complex. Attorney representation can be beneficial, if not essential.

Once you receive your referral, conduct a thorough investigation into the representative's qualifications. I have prepared sample questions you should consider asking anyone you are considering hiring. They can be found in the link below.

2. Jonathan H Levy

3

Answered . I concur NOSSCR is a great resource, beware of of non attorney SSA Advocate firms which promise much may not deliver on complex cases.

This is not legal advice but a general comment on society.
  3. David J. McCormick

1

Answered . NOSSCR is a great resource to find a local SS attorney.