Looking for Georgia lawyers who appeal Medical Malpractice cases-does appeallate litigation.

Asked about 5 years ago - Atlanta, GA

reguesting a list of Appeal Medical Malpractice Lawyers in Georgia.

1. Glenn Lee Goodhart

Answered . in my opinion, the best med-mal appellate lawyer in the state is Charles Cork. For years he was in charge of the Amicus committee of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, which means that he had a large hand in any friend-of-the-court brief that the GTLA submitted to an appellate court. Just look up his website.

2. Adam Marshall Hames

Answered . I agree with the previous poster that Charles Cork is an excellent canidate. My hope is that you have already made a decision some time ago because there is a limited time in which to file an appeal. Good luck to you.

3. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . Click the Lawyer Search tab for your state in the upper right portion of your screen.

Then, you may enter in the location and the type of lawyer you'd like to contact.

Consider interviewing more than one lawyer before you make your final choice. Ask if the lawyer has handled similar matters, and what the outcomes were. Also ask if the lawyer has taken any continuing legal education courses which relate to your problem. Going it alone, you can miss and say the wrong things if you are not represented by an advocate as your attorney. This is why experience is a necessary line of inquiry as you look for a skilled counselor.

Check with a lawyer in your locale to discuss more of the details.

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney that practices in the subject practice discipline and with whom you have an attorney client relationship along with all the privileges that relationship provides. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question.