Looking for an idealistic attorney who understands why the IRS and Philadelphia Revenue Departments are immoral.

Philadelphia, PA |

Looking for an attorney with a sincere dislike of the IRS and Philadelphia Revenue Departments. A Lawyer who understands the philosophical and moral reasons why income tax laws are unjust. One who understands that, while, there are noble and right reasons for paying taxes, the income tax system is a corrupt, unjust bureaucracy that applies its rules in an uneven and arbitrary manner. I am looking for an attorney who is idealistic and who will defend my interests with vicious ferocity within the confines of the law. I am not looking for someone to fill out forms. I am looking to fight, a loosing battle perhaps, but fight nonetheless.

It sounds like you want to find a lawyer with similar beliefs to your own to fight to make sure you receive the best tax position possible under the law. I suggest you interview several lawyers in your area to see if you can find a match. Tax lawyers are like taxpayers in that each has a code or philosophy that they live under. Good luck with your search.

H. Daniel Lively, Esq., LL.M., CPA Certified Tax Specialist, CA Board of Legal Specialization dlively@livelylawgroup.com www.USTaxRescue.com 714-708-2593 Mr. Lively is a Certified Tax Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He can be reached at 714-708-2593 or USTaxRescue.com.Any individual seeking legal advice for their own situation should retain their own legal counsel as this response provides information that is general in nature and not specific to any person's unique situation. Circular 230 Disclaimer - Advice given in this response cannot be used to eliminate penalties with the IRS or any other governmental agency.

I suspect no one will volunteer. What you seek is not "legal"; it is more "political". It also does not correspond to the reality that lawyers also have families to support.

Before you get angry, think of all the pro bono contractors, dentists, mechanics - - - none. Only lawyers are expected by some to be obligated to give their time away.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

Not angry at all. So, you are saying the IRS is not confined by any law? Any attempt to question or challenge the IRS is political? Well, I guess you are right - they do not seem to be confined by law at least not the same ones as law enforcement. It would be political in a sense. No one said anything about pro-bono or illegal. I will pay, and expect and want to pay the right attorney.

Michael Charles Doland

Michael Charles Doland

You will never find a shortage of attorneys (or any other profession) to separate you from your money. If you focus on your specific issue, other than the "corrupt system" you will receive a better return on your legal fee investment. Good luck and sincere best wishes.

If you are questioning the general validity of the income tax, think twice as there is a long line of cases that will stop you in your tracks. If you are being treated unfairly and believe you are entitled to some sort of relief take your issue to an attorney who deals with IRS disputes and see his/her opinion.

This is not legal advice nor intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information provided here is informational in nature only. This attorney may not be licensed in the jurisdiction which you have a question about so the answer could be only general in nature. Visit Steve Zelinger's website: http://www.stevenzelinger.com/