Looking for an idealistic attorney who understands why the IRS and Philadelphia Revenue Departments are immoral.

Looking for an attorney with a sincere dislike of the IRS and Philadelphia Revenue Departments. A Lawyer who understands the philosophical and moral reasons why income tax laws are unjust. One who understands that, while, there are noble and right reasons for paying taxes, the income tax system is a corrupt, unjust bureaucracy that applies its rules in an uneven and arbitrary manner. I am looking for an attorney who is idealistic and who will defend my interests with vicious ferocity within the confines of the law. I am not looking for someone to fill out forms. I am looking to fight, a loosing battle perhaps, but fight nonetheless.

Philadelphia, PA -

Steven M Zelinger

Steven M Zelinger

Tax Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

If you are questioning the general validity of the income tax, think twice as there is a long line of cases that will stop you in your tracks. If you are being treated unfairly and believe you are entitled to some sort of relief take your issue to an attorney who deals with IRS disputes and see his/her opinion.

Henry Daniel Lively

Henry Daniel Lively

Tax Lawyer - Newport Beach, CA

It sounds like you want to find a lawyer with similar beliefs to your own to fight to make sure you receive the best tax position possible under the law. I suggest you interview several lawyers in your area to see if you can find a match. Tax lawyers are like taxpayers in that each has a code or philosophy that they live under. Good luck with your search.

Michael Charles Doland

Michael Charles Doland

Business Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

I suspect no one will volunteer. What you seek is not "legal"; it is more "political". It also does not correspond to the reality that lawyers also have families to support.

Before you get angry, think of all the pro bono contractors, dentists, mechanics - - - none. Only lawyers are expected by some to be obligated to give their time away.