Looking for an employment/labor dispute attorney in Daytona Beach for representation at a fair price

West Palm Beach, FL |

wrongful termination for a false accusation of insubordination

1. There is no cause of action in Florida for wrongful termination for a false accusation of insubordination. Wrongful termination can only be based on discrimination against protected classes, such as race, ethnicity, marital status, religion, etc.

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated.

2. If you would like to review your facts with an employment attorney, just in case you omitted something that would make a difference, I recommend Jason Harr -- he's in your area.

This communication is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship. It is always recommended you consult an attorney in person to discuss your case. The Law Offices of Stage & Associates practices state-wide and represents homeowners and community associations. Please visit our website at www.stagelaw.com.